Information We Obtain
Huatai Securities (USA), Inc may obtain information including:
- Contact information you volunteer to provide such as your name, e-mail address, and telephone number;
- Website data analytics using Google Analytics and Wistia. These analytics providers use technologies such as cookies, web server logs and web beacons to help us analyze how visitors use this site.
To learn more about Google Analytics and Wistia and how to opt out, please visit:
Google Analytics: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245
How We Use the Information We Obtain
We may use the information collected on this website to:
- Communicate with you (and, where required by applicable law, we will obtain your explicit consent to do so);
- Perform analytics such as market research and usage trend analysis;
- Operate, evaluate, and develop our business including improvements to our website, new product and service offerings; and the effectiveness of our communications;
- Maintain and enhance the safety and security of our website to prevent misuse;
- Protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities; and
- Comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and policies.
In compliance with relevant law, we may retain information as needed or appropriate to serve our legitimate business purposes or as required by law. This website is not designed to respond to “do not track” signals received from browsers.
Disclosures of Information
We also may disclose information about you (1) if we are required to do so by law or legal process (such as a court order or subpoena); (2) in response to requests by government agencies, such as law enforcement authorities; (3) to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights; (4) when we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate; (5) in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity; or (6) otherwise with your consent.
We reserve the right to share or transfer your information in connection with a prospective or actual sale, merger, transfer or other reorganization of all or parts of our business (including in the event of a divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or liquidation).
Huatai Securities (USA), Inc maintains administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.